- Every time we make a visit to your special pet we will leave a “Happy Pet” sheet. On it we
will specify exactly what we did that day, how your pets’ mood was and anything else your dog walker/sitter might find
- If there is a day that you do not need the service due to the many schedule changes and surprises we get
in life, we will need at least 24 hours notice. If you do not get a hold of our office in time you will not get refunded for
your service. Some exceptions may be made (i.e. emergencies, death in the family, etc.).
- Although we will administer topical treatments and capsule medication to your pet, we are not certified
to give injections at this time.
- If you would like your sitter/walker to give your pet treats please notify them or the office. If not
we will assume that you would not like that part of the service.
- If it is your pets birthday/adoption day we will give the gift of a free hour play date. If you do not
know the exact day then your sitter will surprise you with this gift sometime in the first 6 months of service.
- In the case of your sitter/walker having to cancel their appointment with your pet we will send a substitute.
You will never have a problem with us keeping our word about our services.
- We do not offer the service of all night care except on holidays. This service is subject to change according
to your sitter/walkers schedule for the holidays. We will need at least two weeks notice if you are interested in holiday
night care. Fees will be discussed with you.
- We do not walk your dog with other dogs. Your dog will get one on one attention.
- We require at least two keys made for your house. One will be for the office and the second one for your
sitter/walker. If your sitter/walker does not require a key because they will not be entering your house, please make sure
that any gates or garages are left open for easy access to your pet. If you only have one copy we charge $5.00 to have one
of the employees go make the second one.
- All our employees are trustworthy and will not break our customers trust. Please let your sitter/walker
know what rooms they are not welcome in.
- Once a month we have a “Walk in the Bark”. This is sort of a field trip for the dogs. We bring
a group of dogs of 5 or less to go play in a safe park that has been W&W approved. There are set rules for this event
so if interested ask for more information. Your sitter/walker can tell you all the information you need to know. If you would
like you pet to go to this event please let either your pet sitter or the office know.
- If you refer a friend you will get one day free of service…if you refer two friends you get
two days…it goes on and on. So spread the word.
- We adhere to a strict policy of NO OVERBOOKING. Therefore, once you have contracted services, we
will turn away business in order to accommodate your schedule.
- We require a Initial Consultation. At
this visit we can complete the necessary paperwork, answer questions, transfer keys, and tour your home while discussing detailed
instructions on how to care for your pets. Of course one of the obvious reasons would be to meet your pet and that way the
pet can see that the owner likes us. This required meeting will be scheduled at least 24 hours prior to the start of
- Unless you have signed up with the “Contract Only” service, you must pay the bill in full
either on the day of the Initial Consultation or the first day of service. Late charges will be charged.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to call us!